Our first practice is this Thursday the 9th from 6:00 to 7:30. We are at Clark Park in Molalla again this year.
Here are some key things to know:
1. The City is in the process of a large construction project on the East side of the park in the area under the trees. It is a construction zone. Please keep kids out of the areas that are marked off by orange fencing and caution tape. We were not aware of the project when we reserved the fields.
2. The playground will not be available as it is in the work zone.
3. You will probably want to bring camp chairs as the picnic tables and covered area are also in the work zone and not available.
4. The area where we normally park may be full of city and contractor trucks. Please park in the grass field on the left as you enter the north side parking lot. The South side parking lot is available but it may be difficult to access the field from there.
5. The bathrooms are closed but there are porta-potties provided by the City for our use.
6. We will do our registration on the edge of the baseball field.
Important: This is not a drop off program. Parents are expected to remain at the field during practices. This is even more important due to the construction project. We expect parents to supervise their kids before and after the practice.
Also, if you have younger kids, please be available to run them to the porta-potties as needed.
As always, if you have questions please feel free to contact me by email or text,