NekkidBoy and family sat down to eat lunch. At the end, Mommy Person gave NekkidBoy some blueberry yogurt and a spoon.
Nekkid Boy eyed the yogurt and figured it was probably safe to eat since Big Daddy was slurping it up too.
He ate a few spoonfuls but soon grew bored with the whole experience. Until.... Big Daddy let out a big BURP!!
Big Daddy: *BURP*
Nekkid Boy: Excuse me
Big Daddy: Excuse me
Nekkid Boy: Excuse ME
Big Daddy: No, no. Excuse me
Nekkid Boy: Excuse MEeeee
Big Daddy: No, no, really. Excuse ME.
Nekkid Boy: Excuse Nekkid Boy. Excuse Momma.
Big Daddy: What about....
Nekkid Boy: Excuse Baby Burp!
Nekkid Boy: Excuse yogurt!
- punched my sister in the chest and pushed her over
- dumped all the toys out of the toy basket very s-l-o-w-l-y as Momma Person shouted, "No! Don't dump those out! Take out the one toy you want."
- dumped out another basket of toys
- happily took a chicken nugget to eat
- left aforementioned chicken nugget in a chewed up, soggy mess on the carpet for Mommy Person to find
- broke the candle snuffer
- used aforementioned snuffer bell as a "hat" for my monster truck
- put empty toy basket on Baby Burp's head
- ran over to investigate Baby Burp's diaper when Momma Person announced that BB had pooped
- snapped sidewalk chalk in half, then quarters
- rolled my tricycle over broken sidewalk chalk
- stomped on broken sidewalk chalk
- asked Momma Person to tickle me
- refused to eat anything except Cheerios
- picked up my ToddleRock chair
and tossed it around
- threw a few tantrums bad enough to be rated on the Richter scale
- jumped in a circle and shouted "WOO HOO!" a few dozen times
- bonked my head into Momma Person's back as hard as I could