Here is a sample subscription for you. Click here to start your FREE subscription
- This Week in Calvinism - January 13, 2017
- This Week in Calvinism - January 6, 2017
- This Week in Calvinism - December 30, 2016
- This Week in Calvinism - December 9, 2016
- This Week in Calvinism - November 25, 2016
- More Recent Articles
- I don't know anything about Betsy DeVos, Donald Trump's pick for Secretary of Education, but she's apparently a Calvinist who's coming for our public schools. Thanks for the warning, Newsweek. I guess it's a good thing we homeschool.
- Shane Idleman pleads for grace on both sides of the debate over whether or not Christians can lose their salvation.
- According to pagan Druid John Beckett, one way to help yourself "experience the gods" is to burn John Calvin in effigy. Hey, it's Patheos. It doesn't have to make sense.
- Apparently, the "turmoil" created by Russell Moore's attacks on Trump supporters is so significant that it has caught the attention of the Wall Street Journal and NPR.
- Why do we give up on reading the Bible?
- You can always count on progressive blogs to make ignorant and ridiculous statements like this: "In itself, the Calvinist doctrine has quite a lovely inspiration and is quite nuanced, but in practice it comes down to a fundamental argument that the wealthy are the most favored of God." In other words, Calvinism is just another prosperity gospel.
- Apparently, Calvinists can never be sure of their salvation.
- Dr. Roger Olson discusses predestination in a video interview.
- Here's a look at all the upcoming opportunities to study with Ligonier in 2017.
- Why will you wake up a Christian? A message from John Piper.
- Westminster Theological Seminary is offering a free ebook containing he best articles by Carl Trueman and G.K. Beale published in the Westminster Theological Journal.
- Anti-Calvinist straw man arguments debunked.
- "Roman Calvinism"?
- John O'Keefe believes doctrine to be a detractor from the divine.
- Tim Challies offers a review of his blog's most popular articles over the past year.
- And Ligonier is sponsoring the last Free Stuff Friday of 2016.
- David Mathis explains why and how you should read the Bible.
- The Contemporary Calvinist hopes to blog more frequently in 2017. We'll see what happens.
- Paige Patterson, president of Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, weighs in on the remarks made by chapel speaker Rick Patrick about Calvinism being a "Trojan Horse."
- Shane Vander Hart discusses the tension that exists within the SBC regarding Calvinism.
- Kent Brandenburg thinks that Calvinists, on the whole, "talk too much about Calvinism." However, he has not concluded that he "could not fellowship with a Calvinist."
- Can Calvinism make you happy?
- Win some free stuff from smallgroup.com.
- Continually washed by the gospel.
- It's "Radio Free Geneva" on the Dividing Line with Dr. James White.
More Recent Articles