USING ONLY ONE WORD! It's not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on by tagging your friends. It's really hard to only use one word answers. Be sure to tag the person you received it from!
1. Where is your cell phone? - charging
2. Your significant other? - who?
3. Your hair? - messy
4. Your mother? - small
5. Your father? - petit
6. Your favorite place? - beach
7. Your dream last night? - sensual
8. Your favorite drink? - milk
9. Your dream/goal? - difficult
10. What room you are in? - living
11. Your hobby? - reading
12. Your fear? - lizard
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? - away
14. Where were you last night? - home
15. Something that you aren't? - thin
16. Muffins? - urgh..!
17. Wish list item? - love
18. Where you grew up? - KL
19. Last thing you did? - eat
20. What are you wearing? - sweat
21. Your TV? - broken
22. Your pet(s)? - 'cat'
23. Friends? - crazy
24. Your life? - unpredictable
25. Your mood? - twisted
26. Missing someone? - always
27. Car? - cute
28. Something you're not wearing? - undergarments
29. Your favorite store? - bookstore
30. Your favorite color? - white
33. When is the last time you laughed? - now
34. Last time you cried? - yesterday
35. Who will resend this? - noone
36. One place that I go to over and over? - kitchen
37. One person who emails me regularly? - facebook
...And small Ty mocked, 'Shithead ke shitet?'...
Pay no heed to the above statement. I just find that line amusing and it kept repeating itself in my head.
There is one very good reason why I don't like to live in with mom.
I woke up at 8 a.m. this morning and since then, I have eaten my breakfast twice! And it's only 11 a.m. right now. Grunt!
Other than that, living in with mom should be fine. Well yeah, except for the occasional nagging and privacy invading part, everything else is fine. Heheh..
And oh, let me quote my cousin Jamie - '..She will wash anything that is in front of her... Including the glass of water that I have just left for 30 seconds. When I turned back to get the glass, *poof*...magic! It's gone!' - This was meant for her sister Amy, but it is applicable to my mom too!
Three more weeks to graduation and I am still looking for the right job. And looking for the right job is like looking for the right man. It is so difficult to get everything you want in one package.
I came across a quote today that says...'Men should be like Kleenex, soft, strong and disposable.' - Mrs White, (Clue 1985). But the truth is that none of them is like Kleenex. If they are soft and strong, they aren't disposable. And if they are disposable, it means that they aren't any near to being soft and strong.
I like this other quote I spotted: 'Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped'. Tsk, tsk..! I was wondering if this quote is applicable to both gender... Will this means that I am handicapped too?
Oh, what the hell...I'd better get into the shower and stop lazing around.
Couldn't sleep well last night because of the intense coughing that I had all throughout the night. Plus at around midnight, little Tacetta pulled a tantrum that reverberate around the house, causing both small Ty and I to sat upright and sigh.
This morning I woke up with aching joints and a cramp in my stomach - out of the extreme clenching and unclenching of my abs muscle each time I forced out a cough. If this prolongs until the next 3 to 4 days, I bet I'm gonna developed some six-pack abs. Hehehe.. Ridiculous, dreamy me.
Right now I am in one of the classrooms in UKM, waiting for Madame Sabrina to finish her assignment. I am feeling famish but she is looking too serious, too soaked up in her work that I do not dare to interrupt. Dude, aren't you hungry? Enough with that HRD journal and let's go fill up our belly. Ok? Now!
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
My 25 Random Things:
1. I am the fattest person in my family.
2. I hate roller coasters and any other thrill rides that makes me feel like my guts are being ripped off of me.
3. I am actually a shy person. Heheh.. Really.
4. I don't like carbonated drinks.
5. My greatest fear is lizard.
6. I can never wake up too late.
7. I am very indecisive.
8. I eat anything, everything. I love food. So much. This explains random thing #1.
9. I have bad vision, but I refuse to wear glasses/contact lenses permanently.
10. I think it is more important to have love than to have money.
11. But sometimes I think that it is also important to have money and not just love.
12. I always have a thing for tall men.
13. I love cooking.
14. I hardly move while I'm sleeping.
15. I am camera-shy.
16. I have low-tolerance to alcohol.
17. I hate to go to work at odd hours.
18. I dream of being tri-lingual but have yet to start learning another language.
19. I can't stop talking about how my niece would come to me and ask how she should pronounce the word 'penguin'. She would say...: 'Nana, Nana, tenduin ke tambin?'
20. I can sit for hours just watching the rain fall or how the trees sway on a windy day.
21. I am a good girl.
22. As much as I like talking, I somehow don't like talking on the phone.
23. Right now I wish I have more time to read.
24. I am not the kind of person who could fall in love at first sight.
25. I do love this 'someone'.
Because there are two dead baby lizards in the kitchen, I had to put off my intention to cook for today.
And because I am not cooking, I am going to start scrawling bull again.
I have always believed that there are certain things a woman needs to do in order to become a basic lady.
I only have four rules for me to look and feel like a real woman. And the rules are simple.
#1 Zap It Off
If we are obviously hairy, shave the excess hair off. Or even better, wax it. And excess hair means hair underneath the armpits, legs, bikini areas and the likes of it, and the upper lips area.
And even if we think, 'why should I shave all these parts when I won't be exposing them to the public's eyes?', I'm still suggesting for those hair to be shaven. The point is, even if we woman think that the hair isn't obvious, we won't know when we will meet someone who would actually notice our upper lips hair, for example. I for one, is somewhat a hairless person. But I have been told by one fussy man that I have whiskers and that I needed to shave. Even when there were only like one or two invisble strands on my upper lips. And though I hate that guy for being fussy, deep down I know that what he said was applicable to all women.
#2 Clear Up Those Messy Brows
Make sure brows are well-kept. If we can shape them nicely, it will be great, but if we are no expert in shaping, then keeping them free from straying strands is good enough. And when shaping, be very careful and make sure not to overdo them either. I learned that brows shouldn't be too thin nor too thick and it shouldn't be too artificially drawn either. It won't be easy and I have to say that I myself have difficulties in this. But try. Because there is no point having super-fab make-up, chic hairdo, and that expensive outfit on when we have two caterpillars mounted above our eyes.
#3 Dry Them Hair Proper
Blow dry the hair after washing. Use tools like hairbrush to keep them in place. Do not air dry. Unless of course, we are blessed with super fine and super perfect hair from birth. Do not go out with wet hair please, unless it is an emergency. And no it is not sexy. It is icky.
#4 Scent It
And do wear perfume. Or at least deodorant. Do not be too confident without them. For what is undetectably immune under our nose would probably be too prominent under the olfactory glands of others. If we accidentally forgot to put some on, well, try my sister's never-fail strategy - use the car perfume! LOL!
At any instance, we should always try to follow all four rules strictly. But then again, we are merely humans. There are instances when we would uncaringly unleash the beast and let the hair grow wild, like gorillas, on days when we are feeling heart-sick or plainly not in the mood. Well, that's okay, just make sure noone else sees us or at least try hard to minimize contact with other human beings.
Now, after all that, I really need to eat.
More Recent Articles