Hey folks...just stopping by to wish you merry Christmas and leaving a card and a little present for you! Sorry for such a few-liner, we've been taking turns in being sick for the past 3 weeks! I've been having quite some issues with my store at Divine ...

Click here to read this mailing online.

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

Here is a sample subscription for you. Click here to start your FREE subscription

"L" - 5 new articles

  1. Merry Christmas!
  3. No access yet...
  4. Finally some new stuff!
  5. Happy Birthday!
  6. More Recent Articles

Merry Christmas!

Hey folks...just stopping by to wish you merry Christmas and leaving a card and a little present for you! Sorry for such a few-liner, we've been taking turns in being sick for the past 3 weeks!

I've been having quite some issues with my store at Divine Digitals. They had changed categories and templates and a BUNCH of my stuff is NOT showing in the store...I've emailed them so many times and it's not fixed yet. Anyway, if you feel like shopping, go ahead - I'm giving out a $5 coupon for everybody. Just use the code merryxmass08 at checkout :) (expires Dec 27th). I'm going to be uploading a new product (a kit that was part of the last Grab Bag) this afternoon...:)

So...MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! (image is clicable for journaling&credits)

PS I'll have a surprise for you after New Year's! (PSSSSSSST....)


Woooohooooo, I've finally MADE IT!!!! I've finally received my FTP access so I'm up for this weekend's GRAB BAG SALE at Divine Digital!!! Yay!!! The sale starts today at 12.01 PM and ends on Sunday 23.59 PM EST. Come over to MY STORE and snatch this baggy full of yumminessssss for $2 only!!!

Sorry for such a brief post but don't have time for more ATM!:) Gonna copy&paste my email to friends for you...just so you know how we're doing now:
wanna know our ordinary day? 8.00 get up&ready for school (=breakfast, washing, dressing, brushing hair - reserve half an hour just for that in Amaia's case), feed the little one in the meantime, 9.00 drop Amaia off at the school bus, back home, finally have coffee, get laundry from the washer to the dryer and load the washer, DON'T forget to actually press the buttons!!!! survive Eneko's tantrum, feed Julen...10.00 drop Eneko off at the nursery, go for a walk (= grocery shopping) with Julen, 11.00 get home. Feed the baby. Start cooking lunch. 12.00-12.30 free time (hahaha), 12.45 pick Eneko from school, 13.15 lunch, 13.45 put him down for a nap (takes about 15 minutes). Feed the baby, put the dishwasher (PRESS THE F.....G BUTTON!!!), prepare dinner (if it requires proper cooking not just frying). free time until Eneko wakes up (around 15.00) - that's what, about 20 minutes? haha...Eneko wakes up - snack time, feed the baby. 16.00 pick up Amaia from the bus stop, give her snack. If she has a music class (twice a week) we go straight there, it starts at 16.45. Usually stay around as it only takes 35 min. If she doesn't we either stay outside (if it doesn' rain, which is about once a week)....and if it does (most of the days) we either a) go home (my wish!) or b) go to my SIL's house so they play with the cousins (the kids win), c) go to my MIL's house so they can bug the grandparents (about the same chance as 'b'). Feed the baby. Get home around 19.00...bath, have dinner, get ready for bed. Oh and FEED the baby! 20.00 story time (usually too tired for reading so it's up to the DVD:-)) Baby falls asleep somewhere in the meantime (thank you, angel!)...20.30 Eneko goes to bed. Some protesting and sobbing. 21.00 Amaia goes to bed. Baby's been asleep for awhile now. Yay FREEEEE TIMEEEE!
22.00 WE go to bed:-)

And in case you want to see some photos, here is SEPTEMBER and here OCTOBER.


No access yet...

...sorry guys, I haven't received my FTP access yet so I haven't been able to upload the kit yet...:-(((

Finally some new stuff!

Happy Friday, guys! Haven't been here for 2 months...uhhh...but I HAVE been working, LOL! During August we've been getting used to be five:-) and now kids are at school and we have a bit more free time. Eneko only goes 2 hours in the morning but it DOES help. No. 3 keeps being INCREDIBLY good, he hardly cries, sleeps very well and eats like maniac! He's just turned 2 monts and he's 60 cm long (almost 24") and a bit over 6 kg (13,2 lb)! He's so good that we dared going camping for a few days in the end of August. We went to southern France, only about a 3 hour drive. We had a blast! HERE are some photos if you feel like taking a look.
And HERE you can see family pics from this summer:-)

I've only done 2 layouts since Julen was born and I have hundreds of pictures...I'll catch up when I'm old, lol! Done these (click the images for credits):

Buuuuut....I have finished a new kit, yay!!! I had most of it ready before Julen was born but couldn't get myself to finish....so as soon as I get my new ftp access from the store, I'm uploading! And I decided to do an 'introduction' of this beauty so you can grab it for $2,90 only during this weekend!!! It's also a grab bag weekend over at Divine Digitals so you can get great stuff for as little as $2! I'm hoping to upload tonight (I'm GMT+1 so it's gonna be morning for most of you) so then you have until Sunday midnight (EST) to snag it:-) Here's the preview, tadaaaaa:

Yeah, I know, I suck at making previews (and I hate it!), any volunteers....?LOL But it's LOADED with some great and unique stuff, not everyting is shown! Let's go shopping!!!

Gotta run, the little one woke up and is hungry!:-) Have a great weekend!

Happy Birthday!

Well, belated happy birthday to...ME and to my son who was born on my 33rd birthday, July 30th, 2008! There's no scrapbooking in this post, no freebies, no layouts (haven't had time yet, LOL). THIS post is all about Julen and his way to this world. It was by far the best delivery out of the three, I must say. Started veeeeery slow but in the end we almost didn't make it to the delivery room! So....here's the story (not only for you, Aly:-))

On July 29th I went to hospital and they said they'd induce me the next day. It looked like the baby was coming a little biggie for my tiny shell. I didn't protest, he was already well overdue and the last thing I wanted was for him to get to big to pass. I was scheduled for the next morning at 8. I had been 2 cm dilated for 2 weeks but the cervix was not ripe yet, only 20% effaced. They gave me prostaglandines, connected me to CTG and sent me to bed. After 4 long hours of not much of a progress (2-3 cm&20-30% effaced) they suggested a pitocin drip first but in the end we agreed on breaking waters and see what would happen. They connected an IV with some kind of liquid (to keep you hydrated and with energy since you can't eat or drink) and I got up and started bouncing on a gym ball to help the dilatation. The ball was quite small for me though so I ended up on my feet, with my MP3 plugged in my ears and...dancing! There was not much room to walk because of the IV and cables of the CTG so dancing was the only thing I could do. The midwifes seemed to be quite entertained, LOL! Anyway, after breaking the waters I was having nice, strong, regular contractions but...at 4 pm I was still at the same. So we agreed on including a bit of pitocin in the show. At 6 pm, after another 2 hours of nonstop dancing (twist, salsa, merengue....:-)) there was finally some progress - 4 cm and 50% effaced. The shift had changed and the new midwife, Belen, was quite happy with it. She had said before that once I have effaced completely it would be VERY fast. And she was sooo right....my neigbor in the room had been stuck at 5 cm forever and since the baby was buttocks down they told her they'd give her last chance and if she didn't progress they'd do a C-section. They came to check on us again at 7.15pm and while the other girl was indeed sent to have a CS I marked another little progress - 6 cm and 70% effaced!!! About time after all the dancing...I got up to my feet again after the check, Belen (the MW) doubled the pitocin dosis at that moment and went to prepare things for the CS of the other girl. When she came back after about 10 minutes I was not dancing anymore but resting against the wall and in the middle of the preparations I told her I was feeling the head of the baby coming down! She ordered me to jump to bed and checked, the head was there! She laughed and said we'd not make it to the delivery room! But then she told me to push a bit with the next contraction and then said we still had a bit of time to make it. In the delivery room they gave me the option to choose the position to give birth (very surprising considering local conditions!). I didn't have to think twice and positioned myself almost seated. With the first push the tip of the head came out but I couldn't see it. So Belen grabbed one of the metal trays that was there and gave it to hubby to hold it in front of me as a mirror. It was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING to see it!!! I almost forgot to push! LOL Well, the contractions got somehow weaker and it took me about 10 minutes to get the head out, with the help of Belen massaging and stretching the perineum. No wonder, the head circumference was 37,5 cm! Once the head was out she unwrapped the umbilical cord that was around Julen's neck and caught the rest of the body that came like nothing, at exactly 8.08 pm. She put him on my chest immediately, covered him with blankets and checked him. He only gave a short cry so we could see he was fine (and haven't cried more until today, actually!!!). And then it was over....oh man, I could just live those moments again and again and again...someone got a replay button for those? LOL Sooo....we're both just fine, Julen was 3870 g and 52 cm (ca. 8.6 lb and 20.5 in), quite a big boy! I have some stitching inside (luckily no episiotomy needed) but I'm recovering very quickly, belly's almost flat again and I'm gaining strength, mainly due to the fact that the little one is extremely good, he doesn't cry, he sleeps well so far and eats like a maniac:-) He had his first feed shortly after birth, latched very well and has been gaining weight since. He didn't even lose any of his birth weight!:-) Anyway, it's getting late, hope you liked the birth story:-) I must say it was the BESTEST:-) b-day present I could have got!!!:-) And to finish, some photos:

More Recent Articles

You Might Like

Click here to safely unsubscribe from "L."
Click here to view mailing archives, here to change your preferences, or here to subscribePrivacy