Editorial Team of eMagazine PreSense is pleased to release the 153rd (Nov 2019) broadly with the following contents:
1. Editorial : Susan Koshy writes on 'Ímportance of Emotional Quotient'
2. Cover Story : Susan Koshy writes on 'Plastic Pollution - a A ticking time bomb'.
3. Health : Dr R Lakshmi Narasimhan writes on 'Reducing the risk of Dementia'(Guest article)
4. Activities of PreSense initiatives: Next General Political Leaders (NGPL) celebrated Constituion Day + Digital Journalists Association of India (DiJAI) organised a Conclave on Digital Journalism jointly with MMA + Digital Security Association of India (DiSAI) observed Digital Security day.
5. Triambak's Prince cartoon
The edition may be downloaded from the link
We are confident that you will enjoy this edition too. Please share this with your contacts and interested persons.
We are pleased to release the 152nd (Oct 2019) edition of eMagazine PreSense broadly with the following contents.
1. Editorial : Susan Koshy writes on the News reporting turning out to be the reality shows.
2. Cover Story : Prime Point Srinivasan and Susan Koshy write on restoring the stolen heritage of India.
3. Health : In an Exclusive interview, Dr A V Srinivasan, Internationally renowned neurologiest explains as to how the Pranayama gets validated through recent Nobel laureates.
4. T N Ashok writes on the Nobel Memorial Prize 2019.
5. Brief report on the launch of Delhi Chapter of Next Gen Political Leaders (NGPL)
6. Triambak's Prince cartoon.
and many more.
This eMagazine PreSense may be downloaded from the link
We are confident that you will enjoy reading this edition too.
Please share this eMagazine with your contacts. Please share your feedback to us at email@example.com