We are pleased to release the 167th (Jan 2021) edition of our eMagazine PreSense broadly with the following contents.
1. Cover Story: K. Srinivasan and Susan Koshy write on the 'Making and presentation of Union Budget' based on the exclusive interview with Mr M R Sivaraman, Former Revenue Secretary to Govt. of India.
2. Editorial : Susan Koshy writes on how UnSung Heroes become Heroes.
3. V Rajendran writes on 'Security of women in digital space' based on the exclusive interview with Mr Ravi, Addl. DGP.
4. Priyadharshni writes on the 'Freedom of speech and expression - not absolute', based on interview with Mr Rahul Bhandari, Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India.
5. Susan Koshy writes on the 'Trends in media and journalism' based on the exclusive interview with Dr Ramachandramurthy and Ms Sneha Gore.
6. T N Ashok, writes on the interesting episode of his meeting Yuri Gagarin, the first man in the space.
7. Triambak's Prince cartoon
and many more.
This edition can be downloaded from this link.
Please share this edition with your contacts. Pleaase give your feedback to us at email@example.com.
Editorial Team of PreSense wishes all readers a Happy New Year 2021
We are pleased to release the 166th (Dec 2020) edition of our eMagazine PreSense broadly with the following contents.
1. Editorial : Susan Koshy writes a review of the year 2020 and the year ahead 2021.
2. Cover Story : K. Srinivasan discusses about the feasibility of conducting "Simultaneous Elections" (One Nation, one Election) based on the various Committee reports.
3. Exclusive : Susan Koshy writes the excerpts from the interview of Dr Sam Pitroda, Father of Indian Telecom Revolution.
4. Exclusive : Priyadharshni Rahul gives the excerpts from the interview of Ms Priyanka Chaturvedi, Member of Parliament.
5. Health : Dr R Jagannathan writes on the mutated variant of the corona virus and the vaccination.
6. Reports on the online events held by this eMagazine PreSense.
7. Triambak's Prince cartoon.
This edition may be downloaded from:
Please share and give us the feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.