Three members of our New England District Chapter 112 of CPSA have donated gicleé prints for a raffle to fundraise for our chapter. Our recent exhibit at a gallery, which was enjoyed by many, unfortunately depleted our funds due to the usual gallery costs; invitations, postage, opening reception. We are hoping to find our chapter out of the red soon. Please help us by purchasing raffle tickets, the information is on the poster or you can leave a message here. Thanks!
Chapter 112 February Meeting
Golden Paints & Mediums
Saturday, February 16th
The rep from Golden will be giving us a hands-on demo of Golden products
All materials and pre-primed boards will be provided for our use.
We can experiment with the different materials
15 person limit • $50 each
the Chapter will pay $25 for the first 10 members to register
open to non-members if space available
Meet at Rising Moon Fine Art Studio, 3 South St, Westborough, MA
TO REGISTER:send a check made out to "DC112" to:Laurie Bebick, Rising Moon Fine Art Studio, 3 South Street, 2nd Floor, Westborough, MA 01581If you have a particular Golden product you would like to try,
please send a request to Kendra Ferreira
Next Meeting: October 14th, 2012:
- Start time: 10 AM
- Location: Rising Moon Fine Art Studio, 3 South Street, 2nd Floor, Westborough, MA. The door to go upstairs is between the Glass Heron Gift Shop and Westborough Liquors. Look for sign.
- Park on either side of the bulding in the 1 hour spots. Do not park directly in front of bulding in the 1/2 hour parking spots.
- Contact Laurie at 774-262-7824 if you are lost.
- RSVP to email@example.com.
- This will be a planning meeting for next year, art social/critique if people bring work, and viewing of the CPSA dvd of the 2012 National shows.
- Snacks and or food are greatly appreciated.
- Newcomers always welcome, especially those bearing food (just kidding).
Sharon Arts Center and District Chapter 112 Exhibit
The exhibit is open to both members and non-members of the Sharon Arts Center and DC112 (over 18 yrs old)
The location is Sharon Arts Center in Peterborough, NH and dates of the exhibit are July 6 through August 7, 2012.
Digital submissions are due May 15, 2012, each artist may submit up to 2 images.
For all of the details and information, here is the prospectus
(it may take a few minutes to load).
Happy Penciling! This exhibit will be fabulous for sure!
More Recent Articles