This is my very first project using My Digital Studio. I've had this program for awhile now and have not used it. I don't know why...scared to try something new perhaps? This week Stampin' Up! is celebrating Digital Scrapbooking Day all week from November 1-8. There will be free downloads, challenges, guest bloggers, and daily deals (can you say 50% off!!). Visit the My Digital Studio Blog every day to keep up with all the fun! The challenges are what finally got me inspired to try out this program and I'm glad it did. My layout features my pictures from Stampin' Up!s Convention this past summer (my very first to attend) and the Hello There Kit - (133374 - $9.95 US). The colors in this kit went perfectly with the color scheme that was used at convention. This digital download includes:
* 17-piece SVG stamp brush set
* 13 Designer Series Papers
* 26 embellishments I hope you like it, even though it is pretty basic and simple. But, I had a lot of fun creating it and I am proud of it, simple or not. I'm still learning, so I am sure I will improve with practice, just as I did with traditional scrapbooking. I am now officially over the "fear factor" about using this program. I don't know what took me so long!!
There's a party going on at Stampin' Up! Help us celebrate their 25th Anniversary.
Here is the latest weekly Tuesday deal...
25% OFF 25 Stamp Sets!
through October 28th only!
(Don't forget to use Hostess code 3R99TWPD for orders below $149)
For every 5 sets you order I will donate 5% of the proceeds to St. Jude's Children's Hospital. If you order all 25 sets I will double my donation to 10% of the proceeds.
Now, here are the sets...Enjoy!!!
TO ORDER YOUR 25% OFF STAMP SETS:
1. Click here to enter my ONLINE STORE
and type in or copy/paste the hostess code 3R99TWPD, or
Email I received from Stampin' Up! last night....
"We’ve heard of some recent happenings in the crafting industry that may leave some people looking for a new business opportunity, and so we are extending the Join for $25 recruiting promotion for one day. It will now end on Tuesday, October 22, at 11:50 pm (MT).
Along with the extension, we’re allowing a limited exception to the Competitive Activities Policy for people interested in becoming a demonstrator; anyone who currently is involved in a directly competitive business who signs up between October 21-November 30, 2013 will not need to resign from their former business prior to signing up with Stampin’ Up! They will have until December 1, 2013 to decide which company they will represent and by that time will need to resign from one or the other."
•This offer is only good until October 21st, so don't wait! •During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit is available; the regular $99 starter kit is not available.It is Stampin' Up!s 25th anniversary. Stampin' Up! has been celebrating all summer and the fun continues! Don't miss one more minute of the fun, join now and come celebrate with us. The $25 Starter Kit includes ◦$26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95. ◦Business pack which includes 8 annual catalogs, 8 Holiday catalogs, customer order forms, and customer postcards.Good to Know
** This perk is only available to those who sign up between October 7-21; don't wait!Some join for the discount, some for a great business opportunity, some for the awesome events, and some for the friends and fun! It doesn't matter what you are looking for . . . at this price, you can't afford to pass it up! Need more info? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (but hurry!).
- You will get an extra 10 percent discount on your first order of $150 or more when you place your order in the first 30 days of being a demonstrator. That means you can use the money you saved on the $25 starter kit to get 30 percent off your first order of Stampin' Up! goodies!
- Once you've placed your first workshop order (at least $150 within 30 days of start date), you can: choose any stamp set from the annual catalog (**redeemable with your 1st demo order in December**).
- Two FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS)
Here is another project I did for the Altered Box challenge at Paper Secrets
. I have had this box for several years and I was very tired of the paper that it was covered with. I figured it was about time for a change, so I recovered it with retired Stampin' Up! paper. Hope you like it!