The Black Forest farm High Altitude Rhubarb will host their annual pick-your-own rhubarb event on June 3rd and 4th from 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM both days. I’m not sure how much it costs this year, but go to their website to read more about the event and inquire about details!
After a month celebrating teachers, first responders, nurses, and military, select Chick-fil-As are now offering everyone free breakfast this week! During breakfast hours (6-10:30 AM) this week (through May 26th), you can pick up a free or free-with-purchase breakfast entree at the Chick-fil-As at North Carefree, North Academy, Northgate, and Garden of the Gods.
The offer is slightly different at each location, so please check out the details on their Facebook page:
The new Sprouts at Powers and Barnes is about to open, and they will have some great specials on grand opening weekend! Their first day of business will be Wednesday, May 31st, and they’ll open at 7 AM. Here are their giveaways and specials for opening day:
- The first 200 shoppers in line will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase.
- Muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
Then, these deals will be going on during their first weekend:
- Saturday, June 3 – The first 200 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free deli items.
- Sunday, June 4 – Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a coupon for $5 off a purchase of more than $15 to use on their next visit.
Usually when they open a new store, that location will have grand opening specials valid at that store only, and they typically run special deals at that store for a few weeks. Be sure that you’re looking at the correct ad online!
Hope some of you are able to get in on the grand opening specials!
Concerts will be held in Angel Mist Park (13509 Silverton Road) in the Flying Horse neighborhood this summer, and concerts are free and open to the public. The Flying Horse events page on Facebook has the dates and artists listed.
The Forest Lakes neighborhood in Monument will host a free summer concert series that’s open to the public on the second and fourth Fridays in June and July. Various food trucks will be offering food, and the concerts will be held next to the lake from 6-8 PM. More info via their Facebook page.