Canadian Stampin Up Demonstrator Sandi MacIver – Petal Palette Stampin Up
Hi stamping friends and welcome back. I have a Petal Palette Stampin Up card for you today along with something super fun. A combined Blog Hop
As some of you know I used to be a Demonstrator in the USA when Ian and I lived in Portland and Amy Koenders and some of her team where part of my group. Amy and I were chatting about team blog hops, and we thought it would be fun to combine our hops once a month. So much fun to be stamping and hopping with these ladies again and I know you are going to love all the projects shared.
We had a choice of either a sketch challenge or a colour challenge for our projects this week, I chose the sketch:
I decided on the Petal Palette Bundle from the Occasions Catalogue for my artwork, because I adore it, but also to remind you that while it is travelling through to the new catalogue, it won’t be bundled, so if you are in love with it, order it before the end of May to receive the 10% discount on the bundle.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Petal Palette Stampin Up Card:
- I started by embossing my 3-3/4 x 5 – Bermuda Bay card front with the Layering Leaves Embossing Folder before attaching it to my Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 card base.
- I stamped the rose image twice on Watercolor Paper and used my Aqua Painter and ink pads to colour in Lovely Lipstick (NEW), Lemon Lime Twist and Old Olive.
- I cut the images out with the coordinating Dies.
- I also cut out the white floral images that are tucked under the watercolor flowers from a piece of Whisper White 2-1/2 x 5, the gold border from a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of the gold foil sheet and the sentiment from a piece of 1 x 3-1/4 Powder Pink.
- I looped some Gold metallic Thread and attached it with a glue dot in the card center before adding the gold border with multipurpose glue.
- I attached the white die cuts with multipurpose glue before attaching the art work with Dimensionals.
- Lastly, the sentiment is attached with Dimensionals.
- I added a bow created with the Whisper White 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon and some basic pearls.
SPEAKING OF PEARLS: When you get your new catalogue, the basic pearls and rhinestones are extremely well hidden. page 197, bottom left corner, under the picture of the Red Rhinestones – I completely missed them, and I was looking for them, so thought I would share that.
Hop on to my good friend, Kathie Zaban and see what she has created for us today – and if you get lost along the way, here is a list of participants, you can simply click on the names:
Sandi MacIver – You are here
Want to Join our Blog Hop: Live in Canada – Join my Team – Live in USA – Join Amy’s Team – we would love to be hopping with you too:
If you Join Now, you can fill your starter kit with items from the new Catalogue:
for the Petal Palette Stampin Up Card:
You can buy Stampin Up products easily through my Canadian Online Store by simply clicking the images below and I ship anywhere in Canada.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit. Please use the May Host Code FE3FFNHZ on your orders under $200. to receive an Online Stamping Class/product gift from me – full details here. Do NOT use the host code on orders over $200. as You become the Host and get the Rewards.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.
JOIN MY 2018 – 2019 Stampin Up Annual Catalogue Paper Share
CLICK HERE – for details
Want ALL the new Designer Paper coming in the new catalogue?
Then sign up for my PAPER SHARE – details here: *PLEASE NOTE the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper is not included in this share as there is no easy way to cut it down to equal amounts.
CLICK HERE to view retiring Stamp Sets
CLICK HERE to view retiring Bundles
CLICK HERE to view retiring everything else
View the Occasions Catalogue and Annual catalogue SOON TO RETIRE – lists here
Want more stamping fun? Purchase this month’s Online Stamping Class – Share What You Love – details here
The post Petal Palette Stampin Up appeared first on .
Content is © Sandi MacIver 2013, All Rights Reserved