Happy Memorial Day and welcome to a crew bonus hop! The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Cindy's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring! The crew is featuring the He's All That Cling Stamp Set item #159071 from the May 2022 - April 2022 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog on page 79.
Creating cards for the people in your life is easier than ever with the He’s All That Stamp Set. Combine these vintage images and versatile greetings to make creations for Father's Day, birthdays, and just because. This set gives you stamps that you can stamp and be done plus a few line art images perfect for your favorite coloring technique. Also available in French.
* 11 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, g
Today I have a scrapbook layout for you all something different and fun. This stamp set is part of a suite called He's The Man item #159083 and I love it a whole lot!! If it's not on your list uhmm it better be soon! lol On this day we celebrated my Dad's Birthday. He loves BBQ and since he turned 72 the man gets what he wants! We went to a town north of us that has a smookin hot good BBQ place called Fozzie's Smokin Bar-B-Q.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut a piece of Sahara Sand card stock 6 7/8 x 8 1/4. I cut my card stock to the size of page protectors to help with all the layers. My 6 7/8 x 8 1/4. Will be out of the page protector one of the new things I am trying this year.
Quick Tip: Always punch your holes before you start building your layers on the page that way you don't punch through something you don't want to punch through for the rings.
- I took the stamp from He's All That Stamp Set and inked it in Sahara Sand then stamped onto the card stock. I repeated until I had the look I wanted. Love doing this with my stamps creating my own custom pattern.
- Then I cut strips of He's The Man Designer Series Paper and adhered to the left side of the Sahara Sand card stock.
- I cut a piece of Cajun Craze card stock 1" x 4" and scored at 1/2" creating a folded piece of card stock. I adhered to the back of the picture and the other piece I adhered to the page.
- I cut 2 pieces of Sahara Sand card stock 4" x 6" and set one aside and glued the other one onto the back of the picture.
- I cut a piece of He's The Man Designer Series Paper 1 1/2" x 4 and glued it onto the left side of the Sahara Sand card stock. Then I added the picture of the most amazing pulled smoked chicken I have every had. Full disclosure when it came out it looked like something the cat puked up. Even my mom thought oh she's not going to like that. However it was so, so good! In the pack of the designer series paper comes two sheets of die cuts I added those to the picture these are super fun!! I used one of the paper die cuts, glued it to a piece of Crushed Curry card stock to create a tag and stapled it to the picture creating a spot to hang onto to lift up the front picture.
Here is a closer look.
- On the 4 x 6 Shara Sand card stock I inked the the stamp from He's The Man Stamp Set in Sahara Sand and another in Cajun Craze both images I stamped off onto a scratch piece of paper before stamping onto the card stock. I repeated until I had what I wanted it to look like. Then I added the paper embellishments some where from the die cuts and some I used the All That Dies + Mini Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine. I then adhered everything down. I normally do my journaling before adhering everything down.
- On this page I inked the stamp from He's All That Stamp Set in Crushed Curry card stock. I then zipped it through the Mini Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine with the All That Dies. I added some Natural Finish Ribbon with the die cut to my dad's picture.
- I cut a piece of Cajun Craze card stock 3" x 4". I cut a piece of He's All That Designer Series Paper 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" and adhered it to the Cajun Craze card stock. Using the All That Dies and the Mini Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine I die cut out a piece of He's The Man Designer Series Paper and Crushed Curry card stock. I then created a collage of things onto the 3 x 4 card using my die cut pieces, die cut that came with the designer series paper, Linen Thread and Rustic Metallic Adhesive-backed Dots. These will go into a page protector.
Quick Tip - Inspiration for cards are all around us. The 3 x 4 card I created could easily be adapted into a bigger card.
I hope you enjoyed my project today it's so important to tell our stories and man does it feel good to be back scrapbooking! If you are starting here you'll want to head on over now to Mike's BLOG were he has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
<----PREVIOUS BLOG NEXT BLOG---->
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Please note: Scroll to the bottom after clicking the image, you also may need to log into your account to leave a comment.
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7