Happy Monday Stampers, Its Alternate Monday time!
What is Alternate Monday??? This means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Cottage Rose:
Changing this card by design but using the same stamp set, Emjoy
Card base: Smokey Slate: 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Crumb Cake 4 x 5-1/4
DSP panel: Abigal Rose DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Stitched with Whimsy panel: 2-1/8 x 2-1/8 run this through the Stitched With Whimsy square die. Add a bit of Petal Pink Ink with your Blending Brush
Delicate leaf dies: Crumb Cake
- Stamp the large Rose, and the leaf image onto Basic White card stock with Tuxedo Black Ink
- Color in the flower with your Petal Pink Stampin Blends
- Color in the leaves with your Old Olive Stampin Blends
- Die cut all the images with the coordinating Cottage Rose Dies
- Die cut 3 of the delicate leaves from the Cottage Rose dies with Crumb Cake card stock
- Stamp the sentiment from the Go To Greetings stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink onto Basic White card stock
- Die cut the sentiment our with the Stylish Shaped Dies
Putting Your Card Together:
- Adhere your 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Abigal Rose DSP to the Crumb Cake mat with Stampin Seal
- Run this through your die cutting machine using the rectangle die from the Stitched with Whimsy Die
- Adhere this panel to the front of your card with Dimensioanls
- Adhere the White square Stitched with Whimsy panel to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach the large flower to the bottom of the White sqaure panel with Dimensioanls
- Tuck in 2 extra leaf stems around the flower cluster
- Attach your sentiment to the front of the card with liquid Glue
- Tuck in 3 Crumb Cake leaf stems around the flower cluster adhering them with Liquid Glue
- Adhere a double Linen Thread Bow with a glue dot
- Add a few of the Metallic Dots to the front of the card and you are done
Here is the card from the Thursday Blog hop that inspired todays “alternate” look
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (Before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card:
The post Alternate Monday Stampin’ Up! Cottage Rose Card appeared first on Stamping With Kristi.