Hi Stampers, Happy Valentines Day! Today for our hop we had a sketch challenge. I had not used the Lovely Lattice Sale-A-Bration set yet and thought, oh this might work for the sketch. I had fun coloring the flowers with my Stampin Blends. In fact I made several colors that I will show you on future blog posts. After getting my post all finished it just dawned on me, I should have done the flowers in either pink or red for Valentines Day! I guess that means I am not done playing with this set! LOL
Here is the sketch:
I put my sketch image vertical instead of the horizontal for my share today
Stampin’ Up! Lovely Lattice:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Coastal Cabana 4 x 5-1/4 embossed with the Subtle EF
Art piece: Whisper White 3-3/8 x 4-5/8
Here are the details:
- Stamp your floral image onto the art piece using Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Stamp the tiny flower twice onto scrap Whisper White card stock
- Color in the flowers using your dark and light Pool Party Stampin Blends
- Color your leaves using your Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends
- Cut the tiny flowers out with your snips
- Wrap a piece of Coastal Cabana/Pool Party Reversible Ribbon around the Coastal Cabana Embossed panel
- Adhere your art piece to the Coastal Cabana panel and on top of the ribbon
- Adhere your matted art piece to the card front with dimensionals
- Add your matching bow to the left side of the art piece
- Adhere your two tiny flowers with Mini Dimensionals to the top of the stamped image
- Finish it off with your sentiment using the Sunshine Sayings stamp set
- Punch your sentiment using the Classic Label Punch and adhere with Dimensionals
- Add some pearls and Gingham Gala Sequin (Lemon Lime Twist) to the front of the card in clusters
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card:
The post Stampin’ Up! Lovely Lattice for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop appeared first on Stamping With Kristi.