Another birthday card for those fun birthdays.
Perennial Birthday Smile Card
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Pacific Point Cardstock - #111350
Melon Mambo Cardstock - #115320
Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock - #144245
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Memento Pad - #132708
Pacific Point Ink Pad - #126951
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Big Shot Platform - #142802
Layering Circles Framelits - #141705
1 ½” Circle Punch - #138299
Paper Snips - #103579
Brights Enamel Shapes - #141680
3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon - #144146
Stampin’ Write Markers – Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, & Lemon Lime Twist
Basket Weave Textured Impressions Embossing Folder – Sale-A-Bration - #147505
Perennial Birthday - #145757 (wood); #145760 (clear)
Eastern Beauty - #143675
- Card base: Pacific Point Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”
- Melon Mambo Cardstock – 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the flowers along the bottom in Memento Ink and color in with the Stampin’ Write Markers. Adhere to the Melon Mambo mat.
- Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, a piece of Pacific Point Cardstock with 1 7/8” circle die and a piece of Melon Mambo Cardstock with the 1 5/8” scalloped circle die, and then the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Adhere the two together.
- Stamp the saying on a scrap of Very Vanilla in Pacific Point Ink and punch with the 1 ½” Circle Punch. Adhere to the other circles. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock – 1 ½” x 5 ¼”. Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Big Shot Platform, the Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock inside the Basket Weave Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, and a standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Adhere this to the stamped mat.
- Adhere a 6 ½” piece of ribbon around the mat and secure on the back.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the mat and adhere to the card base.
- Adhere the circle mat to the card.
- Tie a bow and attach with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Place a Brights Enamel Heart Shape to the circle.
If you would like a file of the above card, click the link below:
Download 217.Perennial Birthday Smile Card
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.