I wanted to give you a Monday update on my cancer journey. This past week was pretty good in all. I did most of my normal things although most days did take ginger or drank ginger ale (I found Bedfords diet ginger beer that is sweetened with stevia and non-alcoholic. It actually is good, but I am out so I will need to find a more permanent location for it since we got ours at TJ Maxx which does not always have it). My left leg still is larger than my right leg, so I try to keep it up when I am sitting or laying down to help. I have an appointment with my radiologist this week so I will ask her about it. I do not feel like I did before all of my treatments, but at least I can still do things unlike the week after chemo which is great. So all in all I can give a positive update this week. I like that!
Thank you again for your prayers, cards, offers to help and absolutely everything you all do. I really appreciate it. You all are great! You are wonderful! And with that, here is today's card:
You are Wonderful-Friend ~ Rooted In Nature & Bouquet Blooms
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Night of Navy Cardstock - #100867
Soft Sea Foam Cardstock - #146988
Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper - #146284
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Night of Navy Ink Pad - #147110
Soft Sea Foam Ink Pad - #147102
Petal Pink Ink Pad - #147108
Pool Party Ink Pad - #147107
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Gatefold Blossoms Framelits Dies - #146354
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper Snips - #103579
Rooted In Nature - #146479 (wood); #146482 (clear)
Bouquet Blooms - #146503
- Card base: Night of Navy Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; score at 4 ¼” on the long side & folded in half + 1 3/8” x 3 5/8” for mat
- Soft Sea Foam Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5”
- Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper – (1) 1 ¼” x 4 ¾” for right side & (1) 2 ¼” x 4 ¾” for left side + 1” x 4” strip for the inside mat
- Adhere these together and then adhere to the card base.
- Whisper White Cardstock mat for inside - 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the ‘friend’ from Bouquet Blooms in Night of Navy Ink. Stamp one large flower in Petal Pink Ink and the leaves in Soft Sea Foam Ink. Adhere the strip of Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper to the bottom edge. Adhere to the inside of the card base.
- Whisper White Cardstock - 1 ¼” x 2 ½” stamp ‘you are wonderful’ in Night of Navy Ink from the Rooted In Nature stamp set. Adhere to the Night of Navy Cardstock mat.
- On a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock, stamp 2 large flowers in Petal Pink Ink, 2 small flowers in Pool Party Ink, and 2 sets of the small flowers in Night of Navy Ink.
- Use the Big Shot to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the stamped images and the coordinating dies, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of 1 of the large flowers and both the flowers stamped in Pool Party Ink.
- Arrange the flowers as shown in the photos.
- Place pearls in the centers of all the flowers.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Download 280.You are Wonderful-Friend-Rooted In Nature and Bouquet Blooms
Bonus Days have started! You do not want to miss out. Here are the details:
You can also reply to this email if you have any questions.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.